Sunday, February 26, 2006

sometimes

Sometimes I just don't know what to do. I see things and hear things and know things and just want to scream "WHAT! Why?!" and I don't understand. Confession. I can be a control freak. I want to know everything and understand everything. And, when I don't know or understand, I don't know what to do. Cry? It does no good. Tell someone? Why? It's my problem. Others have thier own issues to deal with anyhow. Just... let it be? That might be the best thing in the world. **sigh** I don't know.

But, I'm a happy, lucky girl. I really have no right to complain about anything in the world.

<3

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephonovich said...

Being desirous of knowledge doesn't mean you're a control freak. It just means you want to be informed.

In any case, I'm always happy to listen to you, whatever the subject.

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home