Sunday, May 14, 2006

letter 13

Today was marvelous. Spending two and a half hours by the river with you. I love you so much. I wish that I could spend forever with you.

I'm having a really hard time dealing with the fact that you're leaving. There's the fact that I'm going to miss you, but also, I'm really, really afraid that you won't come back. You make it very clear that you hate it here, and that you hate the people, and that you can't wait to leave. So, what other conclusion am I supposed to come to?

I have tried very hard to keep these feelings to myself, but tonight I said something (I don't remember what) that revealed how I felt. You promised me that you weren't abandoning me and that you would come back to where ever I am. I want to believe that, but there's this nagging thought of "maybe he won't..." always at the back of my mind. Honestly, love, if you were abandoning me, I wouldn't blame you. Maybe that's what makes it so hard for me to believe. If I were you, I would leave me. I would go find some fabulous, exciting girl to run off to Europe with or some such. I wouldn't stay with someone like me. But... you picked me. Why? And more to the point, why do you stay with me? Why do you even love me?

You say that you aren't running away, but... I mean, I know that you aren't, but it really feels like it at times. I know that's a horrible thing to say. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.

I'm really hurting. It really hurts me that you're leaving. Oh, yeah. I knew that going into the relationship, and I wouldn't change a thing, but that doesn't make it any easier now. But love... You are worth it. You are so, so muchly worth it. I love you.

I love you so incredibly much.

18 Comments:

Blogger Stephonovich said...

I love you too. I love you a lot. A whole lot.

4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You people make me sick...

2:49 AM  
Blogger Stephonovich said...

Well, I'll just get right on that one... *Anonymous Coward finds affection disgusting*

Anything else?

2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't find affection in general disgusting, just affection between certain people...I mean, *creatures* like yourselves...

3:20 AM  
Blogger that girl said...

Dear anonymous,
Thank you for your input, but I do believe that this is my blog which means that I can say what I want. Sir Stephonovich is my boyfriend, therefore, in my mind anyhow, affection between the two of us is perfectly acceptable. If you have a problem with that, may I suggest you find another blog?

Thank you.

8:18 AM  
Blogger Stephonovich said...

When did I get knighted?

10:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually I never read your blog only your comments...
lol

5:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I'm not as "Anonymous" as you think... I met Stephan in real life before...

9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok Farrah, my problem is I like Stephan too and I am way jealous of you.

9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But you two seem very much in love, so I will leave you alone...

I apologize for everything.
:(

3:42 AM  
Blogger that girl said...

I see. If I may... if you wish to win a guys heart, somehow I doubt that putting him down and telling him how sick he and his girlfriend make you is the way to do it. Just a tip, y'know?

8:26 AM  
Blogger Stephonovich said...

I found the whole thing kinda funny, actually. 21st century slap-fest, except weirder.

12:27 PM  
Blogger that girl said...

uh huh... well... you're mine ^_^

3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why would I wish to win his heart when he's *yours*?

8:49 PM  
Blogger Stephonovich said...

Jealousy?

Off-topic, I believe we're setting a record here for number of comments.

1:54 PM  
Blogger that girl said...

Indeed, indeed. and it has nothing to do with my post (really). Go figure.

8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

6:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home