Monday, May 08, 2006

An original

I wish I could make you understand
This is not what I planned
The flame that I fanned
Burned my heart
Ripped me apart
Please, let me start
To try to explain
This horrible pain
That's flooding my veints
Making me cry
Wondering why
Watching the sky
Counting the stars
Forming the scars
Feeling so far
Lost in my fear
Wish you were here
Holding me near
'Cause I'll always love you
Whatever you do
Or what we go through
You live in my soul
Making me whole
Any console?
I'm crazy about you
I truly adore you
I love you, I love you.

<3

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephonovich said...

That's quite something. I assume by the title, you wrote it. Very nice.

I love you too.

3:19 PM  
Blogger that girl said...

uh... yeah...but i didn't actually mean to post it. I posted it as a draft just so I wouldn't lose it. but... apparantly i screwd up. Didn't mean for you to read it... but... whatever. Glad you... liked it? My first attempt at beat poetry. Not sure how much I like it... but... it says something anyhow.

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home