Thursday, September 07, 2006

I don't understand... but I'll try

I'm sorry that my hurting bothers you. I miss you... and it breaks my heart when you're gone. I'm sorry that I share that with you. I don't understand why you want me to keep feelings to myself... but I'll try. I'll try anything for youm love. I'll do my best.

I'll try to show nothing but happy faces. I'll try not to let you know how much it hurts me that you're gone. I'll try to pretend that everything is ok.

I'll try anything for you, love...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh you poor thing. My husband travels a lot for work and I miss him terribly. He kind of shuts off so he doesn't miss me so much. But I feel us slipping away. All you can do it be true to yourself and follow the path and trust that the angels are with you and will help you if you ask.

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home